Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Reality show?? Nonsense??

Gelanggang Raja Lawak. Bila final? Akademi Fantasia 7. Bila nak start? I admit I am one of many Malaysians, typical Malaysian that are addicted to reality show. What is wrong with that? No, there is nothing wrong with that. It is just entertaining for me, it is one of the thing that releases all my stress after 5 days a week work. It is fun to watch how hard they try to entertain, try to perform live in front of millions (exaggerating a bit) of viewers. Some are full of s**t but some are really talented. Of course I vote for the talented ones. Ehem!! I never vote actually, it is just a 'kata-kata' only vote. Never spend my hp credit on them at all duh! I am not that die hard fan sampey duitku habis ngundi ajak pakey daknya. You can say that I am just a silent supporter.

In Gelanggang Raja Lawak, I support SEPAH. Fuiiyoooo!!! Group tok, nang palak jenaka. From first week until semi final week, they rule! Their faces do not look funny at all, as Fauziah Nawi said "Macam muka pecah pintu." Of course she didn't really mean that. (Backing nampak!) What she tried to tell us is that, dari luaran sik nampak sidak ya macam pelawak. Tang serius bena jak muka sidak tiga ya. But it's true really. They look very very deadly serious. But when they perform, they became very very deadly funny. How can it be? One thing for sure, anugerah dari Allah. Bersyukurlah wahai SEPAH. I will support you...silently la...no $$$ will be spent on you.....eheheehe.....

No comments: