Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kacoooooo laaaaaaaa...............

Last Friday was Gelanggang Raja Lawak final.

Haiyoo!!! I just wrote my first sentence, my husband was laughing at me already. He thought that I was about to post pasal Raja Lawak. He told me that I was posting rubbish. Hmmm.....yups...I admit I'm posting rubbish. But, peduli hapa aku. Blog aku, sukati akulah. (Actually, malu juak kenak tego kedak ya. Tok nyuruh duak tiga nak naip tok. Ishh...ngaco mood jak, ilang mood aku nak bercerita...) He even taught me what to write, and guess what, macam tauk2 jak apa nak ditaip aku lam blog, what he asked me to post was exactly the thing that I wanted to spill in this blog. Haiyoo!! Ilang suspen. Anyway, I'll continue what I want to spill no matter what.

Back to last friday, everyone knew that day was Gelanggang Raja Lawak akhir. I've watched the programme of course. Syok giler nangga group Sepah molah lawak. Ok, bila start pengumuman sapa menang.....tempat ketiga...AMIRRR......juaraaa...jatuh kepadaaa............PAP!! Astro, biasala hujan, black screen....EXACTLY bila nak ngumum juara. What I wanted to spill was, I thought that this kind of thing happens only in dramas, films, comedies, comics...but it happened to me. Rasa bulak jak.

Ya ajak nakku padahku. Laki aku dah nyuruh aku ilang mood jak nak bercerita. Malasku ngator jalan cerita kacak2. Giya ajakla, chehh!!! Ngaco mood jak. Ciao!!

2 comments:

Darin Azri said...

lawak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> pecah perut mek tetak!!..ahahahha.. kitak tok molah lawak jak2!!.hahahah

Asphyxia said...

Asak ati kmk nak bercerita lam blog tek, skali nangganya merati dari belakang apa dipolah kmk, alu asak atinya tetak. Ilang terus mood kmk, lekak posting alu tido kmk lehnya. Huehuehue...