Monday, March 30, 2009

Hafiz AF7's Third Performance. Retro??? Haiyooo....

It's been a while since I've updated this blog. Hmm....last Saturday AF7 Concert was quite dull. Even it is retro week (I assumed it is retro week because all songs are from the 80's), not all songs from the 80's are as dull as the songs being chosen by whosoever chose them (Astro? What say you?). There are other interesting songs from the 80's....whyyyyy chose those boring songssss??? Students were not to blame here. But....if you guys realise something, HAFIZ turned the dull song into a very interesting song. I have never heard of 'Mat Disko' song before, but Hafiz made that song as his. So I assume the song belongs to Hafiz (exaggerate). Ehehehe....enjoy his third performance...




Last posting, I only put a link to youtube for Hafiz's first performance. Well, susah like that, nak? Now, you can see from herelahhh...


No comments: