Tuesday, March 17, 2009

AFUNDI HAFIZ @ 32999!!!!

Gelanggang Raja Lawak dah abis...now it's Akademi Fantasia season 7...I love reality show...eehehehe.....In Raja Lawak, I voted (although verbally) for SEPAH, and excitingly, SEPAH won...they were talented anyway.


In AF7, I will vote for HAFIZ of course (this time, I will spend some credits...because he worths every cent of my credit and he is my relative, duhh!) Where else he could get full support from if not from us, his relatives (even though I never knew his existence before...I'm sorryy...that is because he is my distance relative). But I heard that HAFIZ is a good guy. I watched AF7 first show and his singing is wonderfully nice to hear. Hmm...not just nice to hear...but....1,000 times nicest to hear..look guys, I am exaggerating again. Well, for those who read my posting, AFUNDI HAFIZ @ 32999!!!!


Enjoy this clip!! Hafiz's first performance in AF7...




For those yang maseh blur sapa Hafiz...


No comments: