Monday, June 15, 2009

Two Most Annoying Things....

The most annoying things happened to me last two nights. As my family and I went to KFC restaurant situated in a shopping mall somewhere around Kuching, there was an annoying customer standing right behind me at the counter.

My husband and my dotter went to reserve our table and I was standing alone in front of KFC counter, to order food of course. Suddenly came this one annoying person standing right behind me. She came closer and closer until she stood almost beside me. My shoulder to her hmm....chin?? And I can hear clearly when she opened her mouth to talk.

Omigosh! Doesn't she know how to queue?? She kept on standing there and picking up orders on the counter without really care how I felt. I spoke loudly, "Sampey juak dekat nya tok berdiri belakang aku!" And guess what? She just put on deaf ears and talked loudly right beside my ears to her son.

No readers, she is not an elderly person, she was around 30 something. If she is indeed an elderly person, maybe I can consider the age factor. I got pissed off and I tried to block her view, hmm....guess what? She still didn't take the hint.

How stupid can she be?? Gosh! I even stomped my purse on the counter but still.....humphhh!! Then my order came, I paid the bills and I purposely block her way to the front of the counter for a few minutes. Serves her right! But still....I think she still didn't get it. Huh!!

Then, I enjoyed my meal with my husband and dotter. Second most annoying thing happened right after my husband went out to smoke. A waitress came stomping her shoes with a basket to put all the ketchup bottles in. She threw the basket on a few tables in front of me, and she pushed all the chairs rudely.

I don't know her problem of course, but how do you feel as a customer that is in a process of enjoying your food yet a dumb, rude and moody waitress ruined your dinner with her irritating manner. Not just pushing chairs rudely annoyed me, she almost threw all the bottles in the basket, and that created an irritating noise. As if she wanted all those who are present to know that she is in a bad mood. (OK, I'm in a bad mood here. So, anyone STILL want something from me?? Wanna try your luck??).

I wonder, didn't they being trained first before? Being trained on how to serve customers, how they should control their manners, work ethics and such? Or that woman is a dumbo??

I wonder......


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dueyyy kau ya...tang majoh jak sia koh!

Asphyxia said...

Kenak jadi duey gik kau? Ekekekee....