Friday, May 15, 2009

Hafiz AF7's 9th Performance...the best ever!!! I Believe I Can Fly!!

Hi guys! It's been quite a while since I've updated this blog. Sorry, my schedules were quite hectic this week, I had to update all my work for there will be a Board of Directors' meeting tomorrow.

FYI, I just got a new set of computer!! Yiihaa!! Well, it is company's computer of course. Sadly, along with the joy for having a new set of PC, I also got a few problems by having those thingy. The MOST important system that is my accounting system could not install (ayat tergantung di sana. Whatev!). I don't know what's going on but I think the original CD got some problems. I saw at the back of the CD, there are scratch marks everywhere...gosh!! And also databases for cheque writing could not be derived from the server into that new PC for there were some setting error in networking. What am I going to do? Matilaaa ini macam oooo....all my hard work...:(

I'll think about it tomorrow la! Back to the main point. AF7 concert....as usual, I was tongue-tied by Hafiz...well, HE'S GOT TALENT!



I Believe I can Fly by Hafiz...the best performance ever...yet. Ehhehehe...I'm looking forward for final concert this Saturday!! I hope for the best from Hafiz!





Laskar Pelangi from Hafiz...quite entertaining, but I still vote for 'I Believe I Can Fly' song that were performed at it's BEST by Hafiz so far!



But.............there is one particular student that managed to capture my attention....



I'm Yours by Akim....mesmerizing with his simple gesture but very confident on stage...by the way, the song was very very truly suitable for his range of voice.



Last but not least, one more clip...bonus songs...



Lagenda by AF7 Students!! Well done guys!!

No comments: