Friday, January 29, 2010

Dilema melanda...

Lamak sik speaking. Apa ke jadah. Speaking lok waima grammar terabor ndak tentu pasal. Datang gian dah aku tok. Tengah krek.

I was wondering...I wonder how I wonder why...

Yerrr...ingga indah aku eh.

Actually, I am thinking of changing my career. I want to try something new, I want to gain more experience rather than doing my routines this past 5 years of working at the same place. But the thing is, I love my job, I love my work even though I had to work-my-*toot*-off here. I am comfortable in my own room, my own tables, my own chair, my own computer, but of course provided by this company. I am comfortable with my colleagues although sometimes some of them ticked my off. :))

But I feel that this is my second family. Anywhere we go there will be ups and downs. Sometimes there are happy times and sometimes not. Even if we work somewhere else, the routines are similar.

I am still thinking....whether should I or shouldn't I......quit and work somewhere else? Will it be the same old routine? Will it be a better place than now? Will it be a disaster? Will I regret the decision that I will gonna make?

Dunno.......

But maybe I will give it a shot. I will try to apply. Doesn't mean that I will be accepted but at least I tried. Even if I AM accepted, doesn't mean that I HAVE to accept it. I still have time to think.

I'm just afraid that I will make a wrong decision and that will effect my whole life. Hmmm.....

Any suggestions? You're welcome to suggest...:))


5 comments:

dukunlintahplk said...

ermmm.. ada kerja kosong?.. kerja ilek2 tapi gaji kaw2 ada??.. hehe..

Anonymous said...

ngek..kenak ko selalu ngerepak ttg kerja dari sitok sampei ke FB..anggol ku nangar kau..tang berenti jak kerja sia lepas ya beranak kau pret-pret tiap tahun....jadi mak banyak pahala koh...bahh udah gik ku ngerepak ku nak meli jambu dekat pasar minggu lok (time ku nulis tok ari minggu bah)

Asphyxia said...

dukun: adaaaa.....dahla dapat rilek, nikmat gik ya....gaji kalah gaji menteri. mok tauk keja apa? nok dipolah duey nek tok. gigoloss....huahuahua...

duey: ko ingat aku kelang nak beranak pret2 tiap tahun? aku bukan ngerepak, aku ngereco...huahuahua....belila ko jambu siya. alu tingat aku ngan rojak nok ada handiplast. wakakakakak.....mutah ijo urg berminggu2.

InBliss said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Asphyxia said...

Inbliss: Delete! Kantoi kelak urang tauk sapa aku lam blog tok. Huahuahuhau...adaka nama vogue the vass aku disebutnya lam tok. Huahuahua....